Our TPV – EUROTER vulcanized thermoplastic materials possess many properties typical of vulcanized rubber, offering high performance in terms of flexibility, resistance to extreme temperatures, resistance to oils, grease and most acids, good scratch, tear and ageing resistance, low compression set and good processability. They are used in the fields of domestic appliances, motor vehicles, building, electronics and sport.
• Loaded with a specific weight > 1
• Very low hardness, 25 – 30 Shore A
• FDA approved for contact with food, at all hardnesses
• Flame-proof, meets UL 94 – Class V0 standards
• Neutral, almost colourless and transparent
• For particular cases of adhesion and for applications resistant to hydrocarbons and other products.